Aquagel Lubricating Jelly Tube 82g [EACH]
Aquagel Lubricating Jelly Tube 82g
- Aquagel lubricating jelly is a safe personal lubricant, suitable for many applications.
- Water based it, it is safe to use with condoms, for the insertion of tampons, enemas and douches.
- Widely used for hospital procedures.
- Does not damage rubber or metal.
- Aquagel is not a contraceptive, it does not contain spermacide.
|Approx Lead Time||Especially ordered for you. Delivered within 3 - 5 working days|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||No|
1. The Company reserves the right to change any price without notice. While we try and ensure that all prices on our website and printed material are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact, you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
2. Products displayed on the website indicate we have access to them whether they are stocked in our warehouse or our supplier’s warehouse. We do not stock items which sell very irregularly, expensive medical equipment, refrigerators, furniture and other high-value items. We have arrangements with our suppliers and manufacturers who will either deliver the product, within a few days to you directly from their warehouse or deliver it to us. We will keep you informed about the progress of your order. Items which are in stock in our warehouse are typically delivered in a reasonable time. In our experience, our delivery partners do a great job, and we rarely have delivery problems.
3. We display details of products with images and prices as an indication of our intention to either offer these items straight from stocks held or source it from reputable European manufacturers or other wholesalers or suppliers. At no time, do we imply that the item ordered will be in stock for the delivery straight away? All medical equipment is ordered on back to back basis [when you order from us, we will place an order with our supplier] from a manufacturer or another wholesaler or a supplier. If an item is not in stock, we will inform you of an estimated time of delivery. However, the time of delivery will not be considered as part of a sales contract.