Fortress D-dimer Test [Pack of 20]
Fortress D-dimer Test [Pack of 20]
D-Dimer D-Dimer is a fibrin degradation product, a small protein fragment that after degraded by fibrinolysis after a blood clot, is present in blood. During the blood clot, fibrinogen is metabolised by the activation of thrombin to fibrin. Fibrin con- sists of D- and E-units. The division of fibrin leads to the so-called D-Dimers.
The D-Dimer concentration with the help of a blood test can confirm a thrombosis diagnosis. Since it’s introduction in the 90s this confirmation has become an important test for patients suspected of having thrombosis. Whereas a negative result excludes the possibility of thrombosis, a positive result can also be indicative of illnesses other than thrombosis.
Increased concentrations of D-Dimer occur with sickel-cell disease, injuries, liver disease, sepsis, inflammation, malignant illnesses or in older patients.
D-Dimer tests are for clinical use where Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) or pulmonary embolisms (PE) are suspected. In patients with suspected Disseminated intravascular coagulation (DIC), a D-Dimer test can also support diagnosis.
The NADAL® D-Dimer test is an immunochromatographic rapid test for the qualitative detection of D-Dimer in whole blood and plasma. With a quick testing time of only 10 minutes, simple and clear results, this test is an ideal aid in the diagnosis of Deep Vein Thrombosis and Pulmonary Embolisms.
Benefits at a glance:
- High sensitivity and specificity
- Simple handling and high quality
- Quick and reliable test results in just 10 minutes
- Can be stored refrigerated or at room temperature
- 12-month minimum expiry date
This product is no longer available. Please see alternative code 25164
|Pack Quantity||Pack of 20|
|Approx Lead Time||Currently not Available|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||No|
1. The Company reserves the right to change any price without notice. While we try and ensure that all prices on our website and printed material are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact, you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
2. Products displayed on the website indicate we have access to them whether they are stocked in our warehouse or our supplier’s warehouse. We do not stock items which sell very irregularly, expensive medical equipment, refrigerators, furniture and other high-value items. We have arrangements with our suppliers and manufacturers who will either deliver the product, within a few days to you directly from their warehouse or deliver it to us. We will keep you informed about the progress of your order. Items which are in stock in our warehouse are typically delivered in a reasonable time. In our experience, our delivery partners do a great job, and we rarely have delivery problems.
3. We display details of products with images and prices as an indication of our intention to either offer these items straight from stocks held or source it from reputable European manufacturers or other wholesalers or suppliers. At no time, do we imply that the item ordered will be in stock for the delivery straight away? All medical equipment is ordered on back to back basis [when you order from us, we will place an order with our supplier] from a manufacturer or another wholesaler or a supplier. If an item is not in stock, we will inform you of an estimated time of delivery. However, the time of delivery will not be considered as part of a sales contract.