Rapilose Ogtt Glucose Solution 300ml [Pack of 1]
Ready to use, single dose drink for Glucose Tolerance Tests
A single 300ml carton of Rapilose accurately delivers 75g of glucose, the World Health Organisation recommended volume and dose for GTTs.
- Ready to drink no mixing or weighing required
- Accurate standardised dosing minimising risk of errors
- Palatable with no fizz reducing the risk of reflux or vomiting
- No additives ideal for gestational diabetes testing
- Sealed foil containers, light, safe and convenient
- Room temperature storage with a 2-year shelf life, easy stock control
- Manufactured under ISO 13485 quality systems
Product Key Benefits
- Rapilose is specifically formulated to comply with WHO OGTT guidelines and is applicable to the entire EU
- Every batch of Rapilose is manufactured and specifically titrated to deliver exactly 75mg of anhydrous glucose
- Rapilose is engineered to be the minimum quantity (300ml) required to be consumed as part of the OGTT
- Rapilose is in a ready-to-drink format with no mixing or measuring required, facilitating in-community testing
- Rapilose has a pleasant orange flavour with no colour additives
- Rapilose is non-carbonated
- Rapilose is gluten, lactose, fat and alcohol free
- Rapilose has a long shelf life and is easy to store
- Rapilose is supplied in low volume packaging which is fully recyclable
- Rapilose is a cost effective, time saving alternative, particularly when compared on a fully costed basis, i.e. including all the costs of preparation, storage and dispensing
- Rapilose can be easily adjusted to paediatric applications based on body mass
- Rapilose is a quality product developed and manufactured in the EU to European food and nutritional regulations
|Approx Lead Time||3-5 Working Days|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||No|
1. The Company reserves the right to change any price without notice. While we try and ensure that all prices on our website and printed material are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact, you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
2. Products displayed on the website indicate we have access to them whether they are stocked in our warehouse or our supplier’s warehouse. We do not stock items which sell very irregularly, expensive medical equipment, refrigerators, furniture and other high-value items. We have arrangements with our suppliers and manufacturers who will either deliver the product, within a few days to you directly from their warehouse or deliver it to us. We will keep you informed about the progress of your order. Items which are in stock in our warehouse are typically delivered in a reasonable time. In our experience, our delivery partners do a great job, and we rarely have delivery problems.
3. We display details of products with images and prices as an indication of our intention to either offer these items straight from stocks held or source it from reputable European manufacturers or other wholesalers or suppliers. At no time, do we imply that the item ordered will be in stock for the delivery straight away? All medical equipment is ordered on back to back basis [when you order from us, we will place an order with our supplier] from a manufacturer or another wholesaler or a supplier. If an item is not in stock, we will inform you of an estimated time of delivery. However, the time of delivery will not be considered as part of a sales contract.